Yup! I’ve been VBA’d again, this time by Molly Greye, who by the way has a fantastic looking blog that you wouldn’t regret checking out! Thanks for the nomination Molly!
So the VBA rules are:
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog (if you can figure out how) CHECK!
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you. CHECK!
3. Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
Alright here are 15 blogs that I think are deserving of this blog award!
- Chris Breebaart
- Ken Shapiro
- Country Cooking By Lynn
- The Rider
- Christopher farley
- That Ej (I know you already got nominated, but hey, you deserve it! 🙂
4. Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment. CHECK!
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Okay, here goes!
- I am the ninth of thirteen children.
- I’ve only known my birth parents for 17 out of 24 years!
- I met my husband on christiancafe.com
- I work in the food industry after vowing that that was one job I would never get. But hey desperate times call for desperate measures, right!
- My favorite subject in high school was History. (I know, you thought it was English)
- I was born in Mexico.
- I love my own jokes and I will laugh at them, hard, even if no one else does. (My older sister calls it a bubbly sense of humor, my father in law on the other hand calls it “special”. It’s become a joke all on its own.) 🙂
Well that’s it, although I could keep going, but we need some mystery right? :p Oh, and CHECK!