I promised you Fit Friday, and now after a day of work, and a constantly updating computer, I can finally get it out to you.
I know that originally the plan was for me to put Fit Friday out on the last Friday of every month, but my husband (go check out his new fitness blog) reminded me that weekly features means I put them out weekly. So I’ll try not to overlap when I do them. There’s only so much I can say about my progress every week. When I don’t have any progress to update you on, I’ll tell you about my proud moments and my not so proud moments.
Since I’m still figuring out which fitness program I should/want to be doing, let me tell you about a few of the things that I have worked into my everyday life concerning fitness and health.
- FitMiss Burn & Balance
- Regardless of whether I get a workout in or not, these are a part of every morning.
- Burn helps to kickstart my metabolism, where Balance provides me with my multivitamins.
- Burn also requires that I drink at least a gallon of water a day.
- I know that I’ll never say no to coffee at Mom’s, or when I’m with my family, nor would I say no to sharing a pitcher of sangria with my mother-in-love, but for the past two weeks, I’ve been inhaling water like I’d just been through the worst drought ever!
- I don’t remember where, but I read somewhere that water is absolutely the best for you, and I believe it.
- Every day I try to drink my first three bottles of water in the morning and the second three later on in the day, but really, I’m just drinking water constantly (also peeing constantly, but that comes with the territory).
Again, sorry for bringing this one out so late, but that’s it for this week’s edition of Fit Friday. Maybe as the weeks go on if anybody has questions, I can do that in upcoming posts. Of course every now and then I’ll throw in some progress pictures.
In His love,